a year in the life of a 28-year-old american southerner living in northern england
That's so sweet!! What is it about suitcases, though? Every cat I've ever had has been drawn to suitcases like ... well, like a cat to a suitcase!
Me too!Another interesting space to sit upon, or do they really want us to know they do NOT want us to go?!
Aww. So sweet!
Aw, I love stripey kitties!Hope your trip is full of fun and frolick. :)
Post a Comment
- bill mallonee, "my year in review"
4 comments:
That's so sweet!! What is it about suitcases, though? Every cat I've ever had has been drawn to suitcases like ... well, like a cat to a suitcase!
Me too!
Another interesting space to sit upon, or do they really want us to know they do NOT want us to go?!
Aww. So sweet!
Aw, I love stripey kitties!
Hope your trip is full of fun and frolick. :)
Post a Comment